Today I have a super cute card, inspired by Laurie's last week creation. This is a 6" x 6" card, and I hope you like it.
For this project I used these dies:
I have few pictures to guide you how I made this card.
Let's get started.
- Die-cut the Delicate Rose Die in Shimmering Pink Cardstock, add behind cardstock "Stick It" for easier adherence. Set aside. I used Press 'n Seal to remove them from the die in one piece.
- Die-cut the Love Owls in Shimmering Black Cardstock and Watercolor paper. My watercolor paper was already painted, you can use thick patterned paper as well.
- Adhere the roses on a piece of light pink cardstock., then cut the excess.
- Adhere a deep pink or red cardstock behind panel.
- Glue owls together, the black cardstock created a little shadow giving it a nice touch effect.
- And here is the card! I added a scalloped rectangle vellum piece , the wish sentiment is part of the Flower Wish Die. Added few sequins and the card is done!!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need: