Hello Tutti Design fans!! Giovana here today with a super cute kitty love card! Super easy and perfect for cat lovers and also St. Valentine too!
So for this project I used these dies:
- First, die-cut the word Love in black cardstock and then glue them together to create dimension.
- After that, color the word with a Shimmer marker, here I used Spectrum Noir Black Sparkle marker.
- Create a square window. Then, die-cut a scallop stitched square frame and adhere it the white panel.
- Adhere patterned paper behind the frame. Use a different color to give a good contrast.
- Die-cut the kitty in red and black cardstock., then adhere the red behind the back one, leaving a little side showing creating a shadow.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper 5"x5" and adhere it to card base. Then add the square frame with foam tape. Adhere the car and sentiment to corners. Add few hearts around. As a final touch, color the kitty using a shimmer marker.
- Card size is 6" x 6".
Hope you like my projects!
Have a fantastic day!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need: