Today is Tuesday and my day to share with you my card that I made with the gorgeous Tutti Designs dies.
I will explain in step-by-step how I made this card using the gorgeous Butterfly Arch and Dove Circle from Tutti Designs.
1. Cut a rectangle 5" x 6 1/4" using a pink card stock for the back.
2. Cut a rectangle of pattern paper like the Maja Design cardstock of 4 3/4" x 11"
3. Score the pattern card stock on each side 2 3/4" and fold.
4. Glue the back of the pattern card in the center of the pink card stock.
5. Cut out two Butterfly Arch die cuts.
6. Glue the tips of the Butterfly Arch on the front card, do not glue the entire Butterfly Arch on each side of the card since you will want some 3D appearance.
7. Cut out two small magnetic strips on the tips of the butterfly arch (Optional) if you don't want to slide the other end of the card into one tip of the Butterfly Arch on the card to keep the card closed.
8. Make a bow and glue it on the left side of the card on the tip of the Butterfly Arch.
9. Stamp in the center on the inside of the card.
10. Cut out one Dove Circle and glue it around your stamp.
11. I took a strip of Maja Design card stock and glued it on the top and bottom of the inside.
12. Optional: Add a sentiment to the front of the card.
You'll want to be sure to pop over to the *NEW* Tutti Designs Store and check out all the beautiful dies in their first release.