This fun fold has three tags nestled in the pockets making it a dimensional and interactive album. The entire album is made from one sheet of 12x12 paper, with a few scraps for tags and the die cut elements.
- Cut a sheet of two-sided scrapbook paper to 8.5” x 12”. I used Authentique paper here.
- Score at 6” along the 8.5” side.
- Fold the 2.5” piece up to create the pockets. Burnish well.
- Open and score at 4”, and 8” along the 12” side. Fold the pockets back up.
- Accordion fold with the front panel having a pocket. Burnish well.
- Before securing the side pocket edges closed, make sure to attach ribbons for closure. Notice in the above folding the opposite ribbon is on the left of the inside center section. I used a snip of paper to cover where I attached the ribbon there.
The Fall Wreath layered perfectly over the Leaves Background die, which fit just right into the first panel.
The Fancy Pumpkin also fit perfectly and the flourishes showed nicely along the sides of my tag insert.
The Fall Leaves Scroll also tucked in beautifully.
I printed a variety of family photos with one side measuring 3.15" This was the perfect size for the second largest Nesting Stitched Square die, which measures 3". I cut a mat for the photos and then matched up a second photo and mat on the backside of each tag. I love the finished edge this adds to the photos!
I hope you are inspired by today's project. Make sure to check out the entire fall collection for more beautiful product inspiration!