For this project I used the Easter Lilies Window die.
- Start adding a adhesive sheet behind a piece of Pink Shimmering and White cardstock.
- Die-cut the Easter Lilies Window in both colors.
- Create a card base from white cardstock 6" x 6" square.
- Die-cut a piece of White pearl cardstock, 5" x 5" square. Stamp sentiment in Versamark Watermark ink, add gold embossing powder and heat set.
- Adhere the pink frame to the 5" square panel, then add the white pieces only to the floral panel.
- Add panel to card base with a foam adhesive behind for dimension.
- Embellish it with rhinestones.
Hope you like my projects
Have a fantastic day!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need: