Hello friends! Hope you all had an amazing Christmas! I am here today sharing a super feminine card, anytime I make a card now I try to make more than one. So this die really invited me to create a couple of cards using the leftover parts from the border die.
Let's get started:
- For this project you need a piece of white cardstock, a piece of watercolor paper already painted or patterned paper and the beautiful Delicate Rose Die.
- Adhere Stick It behind the cardstock for easy movement of pieces.
- Use the Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circle Dies as well. Die-cut pieces.
- TIP: Use Press'n Seal behind your die-cut, every single piece will stay in place and you will not have a problem moving the little pieces to the opposite color border rose.
- Adhere your base die-cut on a piece of white and pink cardstock. Then, start moving the die-cut rose edge first to the opposite background piece, then add the little filling pieces.
- Finally, score all the sides, die-cut the smallest Scalloped Stitched Nesting die, then stamp the sentiment. Add panels to card base, add sequins and cards are done!!
Hope you like my project!
Have a fantastic day!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:
These are just BEAUTIFUL Giovana and what a fabulous tip! Thanks!ReplyDelete
Beautiful cards, Giovana! Wow, thanks for the amazing tip too. I would have never thought to try that, but this is great. It will work well with the stained glass dies too.ReplyDelete
Super pretty cards Giovana. Loving the colours you have used.ReplyDelete
So pretty! I love that die!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous Giovana, love the colors, Can’t figure out which one I love more. So it is a tie. Wonderfull!ReplyDelete
Stunning Giovanna! I agree with Leanne I love them both too much to choose a favorite!ReplyDelete