Hello friends! Hope you all had an amazing Christmas! I am here today sharing a super feminine card, anytime I make a card now I try to make more than one. So this die really invited me to create a couple of cards using the leftover parts from the border die.
Let's get started:
- For this project you need a piece of white cardstock, a piece of watercolor paper already painted or patterned paper and the beautiful Delicate Rose Die.
- Adhere Stick It behind the cardstock for easy movement of pieces.
- Use the Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circle Dies as well. Die-cut pieces.
- TIP: Use Press'n Seal behind your die-cut, every single piece will stay in place and you will not have a problem moving the little pieces to the opposite color border rose.
- Adhere your base die-cut on a piece of white and pink cardstock. Then, start moving the die-cut rose edge first to the opposite background piece, then add the little filling pieces.
- Finally, score all the sides, die-cut the smallest Scalloped Stitched Nesting die, then stamp the sentiment. Add panels to card base, add sequins and cards are done!!
Hope you like my project!
Have a fantastic day!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need: