Hello friends! Giovana here today with a set of cards I made for you. They are simple yet elegant, so you can make them in no time and get a WOW from your loves ones.
So, let's get started:
- First create a cool background to make the Three King Die pop! For this technique I used blue alcohol reinker, alcohol and Shimmer Spray.
- Add alcohol to your paper (here I used glossy cardtock), then the reinker , add more alcohol if you want to ink around or add Shimmer Spray.
- Die-cut the paper using Nesting Stitched Rectangles.
- Die-cut the "Three Kings Window" in Gold Metallic card stock.
- Adhere them with foam tape.
Final size card is 4.5" x 6"
Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need: