Hello friends! Giovana here today with a set of cards I made for you. They are simple yet elegant, so you can make them in no time and get a WOW from your loves ones.
So, let's get started:
- First create a cool background to make the Three King Die pop! For this technique I used blue alcohol reinker, alcohol and Shimmer Spray.
- Add alcohol to your paper (here I used glossy cardtock), then the reinker , add more alcohol if you want to ink around or add Shimmer Spray.
- Die-cut the paper using Nesting Stitched Rectangles.
- Die-cut the "Three Kings Window" in Gold Metallic card stock.
- Adhere them with foam tape.
Final size card is 4.5" x 6"
Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:
Beautiful cards Giovana, I love your background too!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous Giovana! Your background really make these Kings shine! Thanks for awesome inspiration!ReplyDelete
This is so elegant with the gold against the water color background! Stunning!ReplyDelete
This is wonderful, love the gold and the background is amazing!ReplyDelete
Great post,Thanks for providing us this great knowledge,Keep it up. Assignment Help MelbourneReplyDelete